Job Description: Senior Software Engineer (Technical Lead) (1 position)
At TutorNext we develop some of the most scalable systems that are used by 500,000 of users around the world. TutorNext engineering teams focus on innovating and extending the boundaries in areas such as Online Collaboration, Context Content Retrieval, Scalable Transactional systems, and Storage, Caching, Database operations. Our team is a collaborative, consisting of engineers with the technical depth programming skill and a passion for handling challenges and innovative ideas. They must have experience building and deploying software in a distributed systems environment. This is a mid to senior level position.
- Many years of software development building highly scalable, web-based systems.
- Proficiency in object-oriented languages: C++, Java, Php, Phython
- Very strong debugging skills.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in building software in the following: payments systems, web based consumer products and social networks.
- Prior experience in an Internet startup is a huge plus.
- Proficiency using Php, Phython, Linux, MySQL.
- Experience using Amazon EC2, S3 and other web services.
Commensurate with experience
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the process further.